World Escapade Insurance Reviews
World Escapade Insurance has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 by Insurance Go.
Do you want a travel insurance policy that is guaranteed to fit your plan and budget? Let me introduce you to World Escape Travel Insurance and how they can benefit you. World Escape was founded in 1989 and is currently located at Quebec, Canada. Not only are they are an insurance broker, they have taken the step to be innovative by offering their customers the choice to customise their policies.
If you're serious about finding the perfect insurer, you should read through several reviews before you decide on the perfect insurance company. Other related reviews include Manulife Financial Insurance Reviews, Kanetix Insurance Reviews and International SOS Insurance Reviews.
So basically, you will only need to pay for what you need within a budget that is appropriate for you. This way, you will be able to save money by not needing to purchase services that you will hardly ever come to use.
The greatest thing about World Escapade is the fact that they offer a range of Travel Insurance products for travellers of all ages and needs, including snowbirds, companies that want to protect their employees while they are overseas, students groups from universities, visitors to Canada, and of course the young and vibrant travellers, among many more.
Here are some things you will benefit from their Travel Insurance:
- Get worldwide cover, no matter where you are going, unless it is the same country to where you are currently living.
- Free cover for children under 2 year old.
- Get complete cover if you ever need emergency treatment.
- Medical evacuation if something bad ever happens.
- Unlike many other travel insurers, World Escapade does cover dangerous occupations and sports with some small restrictions.
- Anyone up to the age of 64 can sign up.
- Have the option to be insured for Personal Liability, Delays/Loss/Damages to luggage.