Westland Insurance Reviews
Westland Insurance has a rating of 4 out of 5 by Insurance Go.
Westland Insurance began its operations on 1980 as a single office in Ladner. But because of their passion in providing the highest quality insurance products to all of their policy holders they quickly became one of the most trusted insurance providers in the country. The quality that separates this company from their competition is their great attention into giving the most excellent customer service to all of their clients. It is a fact that high quality insurance products are easy to find in the market right now, but great service can only be offered by companies who have genuine concern about their customers.
If you're serious about finding the perfect insurer, you should read through several reviews before you decide on the perfect insurance company. Other related reviews include Aviva Insurance Reviews, Wawanesa Insurance Reviews and The Personal Insurance Reviews.
Westland now has 37 offices that are serving 23 communities almost every part of the country. This company is now considered as one of the largest community-based independent insurance broker in the country and they are still growing significantly year by year. The secret of Westland's success is their commitment in keeping their reputation spotless by giving great importance to honesty, integrity, personal service, and other qualities that makes a great company.
Here are the products that Westland Insurance has in store for you:
- Third party liability protection
- Accident benefits including injury treatments, medical expenses, loss of wages, and costs for crash related death.
- Guaranteed underinsured motorist protection
- Maximum of $200,000 coverage for protection against hit and run and uninsured motorists
- Inverse liability coverage
- 24/7 claims assistance and customer care departments that are handled by well trained and courteous personnel
- Competitive prices and flexible payment options
- Wide range of additional options to increase your protection
- Freedom to choose from their wide selection of Home Insurance products to find one that fits your requirement perfectly
- Guaranteed coverage for your property or dwelling for all risks and known perils
- Bylaws coverage to cover costs to bring your home to current building standards
- Guaranteed no deductible for losses over $10,000
- Protection for temporary relocation costs
- Increased cost protection for your dwelling
- Guaranteed coverage for student properties
- Really high limits for coverage
- Competitive costs and very flexible payment options
- Superior customer service and claims assistance
- A lot of discount opportunities