Wawanesa Insurance Reviews
Wawanesa Insurance has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 by Insurance Go.
Wawanesa Insurance is a 100% Canadian Insurance Company that is owned by all of its policy holders. They are now one of the largest property and casualty insurance providers in the country and as the years go be they are still seeing some really significant growth. This company was established on 1896, in the village of Wawanesa, Manitoba. But right now, they already have large offices in the main cities in the country.
If you're serious about finding the perfect insurer, you should read through several reviews before you decide on the perfect insurance company. Other related reviews include Coachman Insurance Reviews, The Personal Insurance Reviews and Gary Steeve's Insurance Reviews.
The most impressive thing about this company is their financial strength and stability. This is the also the reason why Wawanesa Insurance was awarded the A+ Rating by the A.M Best co. which is the world's oldest and most trusted insurance rating information source in the world. Doing business with a company that has that award means that you are ensured that your investment will be safe with them. This company always makes sure that they provide the best protection and security for all of their clients and that is exactly what you will get if you buy their insurance products.
Check out the products of Wawanesa Insurance:
Wawanesa Auto Insurance
- One of the biggest automobile insurers in the country that have been insuring vehicles since 1928.
- They offer the most flexible payment options, broadest coverage, and fastest claims process across Canada.
- They make it really easy for you to get discounts and other reductions that reaches up to 20% of the premium.
- One of the most comprehensive Auto Insurance policies in the country right now.
- Get great discounts if you insure two or more cars under them.
- Buy both of their Home and Auto Insurance to get more savings.
- They offer people with good driving records and drivers over 50 with a lot of savings opportunities.
- They make it easy for you to learn more about their products with their vast network of insurance brokers.