Waterloo Insurance Reviews
Waterloo Insurance has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 by Insurance Go.
Waterloo Insurance is a leading provider of Casualty Insurance in Canada. This company specializes in Group Property and Auto Insurance for employers and associations. Their insurance policies are designed to offer the biggest group rate discount for companies and organizations in the country.
If you're serious about finding the perfect insurer, you should read through several reviews before you decide on the perfect insurance company. Other related reviews include Canada Life Insurance Reviews, CAA Insurance Reviews and BMO Insurance Reviews.
Aside from their highly specialized offerings, this company also considers their people as one of their best asset. They now that it would be quite hard to attract top class talents in the highly competitive environment right now. That is the reason why the made sure that they offer the best benefit packages to all of their employees so that they will become as an employer of choice. This technique made them attract the greatest talents and the sharpest minds, which are now the backbone of their whole operation. They know for a fact that a company that is filled with the best people in the field is also capable of creating the best value for all of their clients.
This company offers wide array Property Insurance products that are loaded with awesome benefits to its holder. They made these products with the security of the client in mind. Here are the different Waterloo Insurance Policies and their benefits:
- Homeowners Insurance: The perfect coverage for those people who own a single family dwelling, duplex, triplex, town home, modular home, or any type of home.
- Builders Risk: An insurance package that is specially designed for people coverage for a home during its construction period.
- Condominium Insurance This provides contents coverage, personal liability and extra property limits protection to people who own a condominium.
- Tenants Insurance: Perfect for those people who need coverage while renting a home.
- Personal Umbrella Liability: Provides the excess liability coverage over primary liability.
- Safe Harbour Yacht Package: Provides coverage for watercrafts, jet crafts, and yachts.
- Seasonal Dwellings Insurance: Provides coverage for vacation homes, campers, and trailers
- Rented Dwellings: Providers extra protection for people who own rental units.
- Increased Liability Insurance: Provides extra coverage for people who want added protection for their properties.