Travel Underwriters Insurance Reviews
Travel Underwriters Insurance has a rating of 5 out of 5 by Insurance Go.
Travel Underwriters Insurance is one of the experts in providing the highest quality insurance products for the citizens of Canada right now. There are dedicated in providing the best products to both individuals and industries in the country that are loaded with features that will surely offer great benefits to the clients. The great thing about Travel Underwriters is that they are still focusing in making their products and their services better, even though they have already been doing business in the country for 45 years.
If you're serious about finding the perfect insurer, you should read through several reviews before you decide on the perfect insurance company. Other related reviews include Johnson Insurance Reviews, Foresters Insurance Reviews and TIC Travel Insurance Reviews.
Their commitment is to positively make an impact to the environment and communities by nurturing and enriching the lives of the people. Since 2007 they have made a partnership with Make-a-Wish Foundation of Canada by reaching out to the children and other families and providing them with Travel Medical Insurance that they need. That just proves that Travel Underwriters Insurance Company doesn't just focus in making your life more secure they want to help change the world for the better as well.
Check out the products that Travel Underwriters have in store for you:
Travel Medical Insurance
Plan for Canadians:
- Maximum coverage of up to $5,000,000
- Covers injury or sickness that requires hospital stay or emergency medical treatment while traveling outside the home province or abroad
- Includes licensed ambulance
- Covers emergency dental expense
- Prescription drug reimbursement
- Covers emergency air transport and repatriation
- Covers board and lodging for your companions when you are confined in a hospital
- Covers expenses in escorting insured children
Plan for Visitors to Canada:
- Covers injury or sickness requiring emergency treatment or hospital stay
- Offers protection to visitors for short periods for extended days
- Coverage for immigrants in Canada after living abroad and still waiting for provincial health plan coverage
- Covers emergency transportation, prescription drug, emergency dental expenses, board and lodging for companions if you are confined in a hospital.
- Freedom to choose from additional options that could for added protection.