Ingle Travel Insurance Reviews
Ingle Travel Insurance has a rating of 5 out of 5 by Insurance Go.
Traveling with Ingle Travel is one experience you will keep. Ingle International is a trusted name in the industry for over 60 years. The company is a pioneer in Travel Insurance in 1946 with highly trained and qualified staff that will assist you all through the way from application to claiming of benefits. The company offers a wide range of Travel Insurance for Canadians as well as international students, visiting expatriates, tourists and visitors. Here are the types of Travel Insurance offered by the company.
If you're serious about finding the perfect insurer, you should read through several reviews before you decide on the perfect insurance company. Other related reviews include CoverMe Insurance Reviews, National Bank Insurance Reviews and Medipac Travel Insurance Reviews.
- Travel Insurance for Canadians: This Travel Insurance covers medical expenses for your medical emergency while on travel outside of the country. Your provincial health plan cannot cover all the costs of your emergency which can be covered by the Travel Insurance.
- Visitors to Canada Insurance: When you are planning to visit Canada, avail of the Visitors to Canada Insurance to ensure that you are covered when you get sick or you are injured during your visit to Canada. If you are a returning Canadian, avail of this insurance while you renew your Provincial Health Care Plan. Hospitalization in Canada is expensive, if you don't have an insurance to protect you from out of pocket expenses.
- International Travel Insurance: When you are going for an international trip, there are always risks of you getting sick or injured. If that happens, you are sure to incur high medical costs away from your home. You cannot predict what will happen while you're on travel. It is best that you ensure that you are protected from exorbitant medical expenses when you happen to get sick or injured during your trip by acquiring an International Travel Insurance. It will keep you away from worrying.
- Expatriate Insurance: Expatriate Insurance covers you during medical emergencies, regular medical consultations, dental care, eye care and mental health care while you are staying outside of the country. The knowledge that you are protected gives you peace of mind and a worry free stay abroad.
- Student Insurance: Student Insurance caters students studying in Canada. The International Student Insurance covers medical emergencies, regular check-up and psychiatric treatment while you are studying in Canada.