Equitable Life Insurance Reviews
Equitable Life Insurance has a rating of 5 out of 5 by Insurance Go.
Equitable Insurance has been around for quite a long time now, and still they are one of the most stable and trusted Life Insurance providers in Canada. Equitable has been the leading financial protection company and Life Insurance provider in the country since they started out in 1859. This company is perfect for those people who are looking for do business with a company that already has a long tenure in the industry.
If you're serious about finding the perfect insurer, you should read through several reviews before you decide on the perfect insurance company. Other related reviews include Green Shield Insurance Reviews, Allstate Insurance Reviews and Pembridge Insurance Reviews.
The Life Insurance of Equitable is one of the hottest insurance products in Canada right now. Their packages are filled with benefits that will surely provide the needed peace of mind of the clients in order to go on with life worry free and feeling secure.
Here's some information about the Life Insurance products of Equitable:
Term Life Insurance
- This is pure protection that you can have for a limited time
- Doesn't build a cash value
- Premiums stay at the same level or increase only throughout a specified period
- Can be less expensive compared to permanent insurance packages
- Freedom to choose protection for only 1 to 30 years
- It can save you a lot of money and allow you to purchase a manageable death benefit
Universal Life Insurance
- Provides you with more options but fewer guarantees compared to Whole Life Insurance
- Premium payments are very flexible
- Your policy will continue as long as there is enough funds to cover monthly insurance
- Freedom to choose from two death benefit options
- Potential availability of No-lapse guarantee
- You can determine the amount and timing of premium payments