CAA Insurance Reviews
CAA Insurance has a rating of 4 out of 5 by Insurance Go.
CAA Insurance has been serving the Canadian motoring and travelling public for over 100 years. The CAA is committed to providing its members with Automotive Insurance, roadside assistance and travel businesses. CAA boasts of integrity, accountability, innovation and team work to ensure quality service and peace of mind of Canadian travelers. CAA offers a wide range of services from auto services, travels and insurance.
If you're serious about finding the perfect insurer, you should read through several reviews before you decide on the perfect insurance company. Other related reviews include PAFCO Insurance Reviews, Foresters Insurance Reviews and MBNA Insurance Reviews.
Auto and Vehicle Insurance
- Classic Car Insuranc: The Classic Car Insurance gives you the full cash amount of your Car Insurance in case of total loss. The rate for this type of insurance is much lower than the standard policy. There are no appraisals required.
- Motorcycle Insurance: This insurance cover can be taken out separate from other insurance coverage. It comes in regular package and special package. The insurance coverage is open for almost all drivers and bikes. It has easy policy terms with easy payment plans. The bikes that can be insured are cruiser bikes, sports bikes, endure bikes, mopeds, scooters and basic motorcycles.
The Home Insurance policy protects your home and other structures within your property, your personal things and protection for you on any liability you incurred with other people's property.
- Cottage Insurance: The Cottage Insurance is available in two packages, the seasonal and secondary seasonal residence package. The season package is ideal for cottage owners who only visit their cottage occasionally in a year. The secondary seasonal residence package is perfect for people who stay for the whole year. Benefits include replacement cash for contents of the cottage.
- Condo Insurance/Tenant Insurance: This insurance provides protection for personal effects, liability to others' properties and the interiors.
- Basic Fire Insurance or Residential Fire Policy: This covers the property you are renting including some personal belongings that is contained inside the rented structure.