Aviva Insurance Reviews
Aviva Insurance has a rating of 5 out of 5 by Insurance Go.
Aviva Insurance, based in Ontario, Canada offers two major insurances, the personal insurance and the business insurance. These two insurances subsumed a wide range of insurance coverage under each.
If you're serious about finding the perfect insurer, you should read through several reviews before you decide on the perfect insurance company. Other related reviews include COSECO Insurance Reviews, Gary Steeve's Insurance Reviews and RSA Insurance Reviews.
- Home Insurance: The Home Insurance of Aviva Canada offers protection for your home structure and your personal belongings. It does not discriminate between an owned house or rented one or whether you own it or renting a condo.
- Auto Insurance: The Auto Insurance protects you and your family from the devastating effect of a car accident. It provides third party liability, auto coverage for uninsured cars and accident benefits. You can also upgrade your coverage by including comprehensive and increased benefits for car accidents and collision.
When you take out auto insurance, at Aviva, you get it at a competitive price combined with the option of enhancing your protection. There are also discounts and roadside assistance. The Auto Insurance considers these factors in computing your insurance premium:
- The coverage and deductible you choose
- Type and model of your car
- The use of your car
- The number of people driving your car and the driving record of these drivers
- Leisure and Lifestyle Insurance Solutions: This insurance coverage covers your passion and love for leisure and the lifestyle you are used to.